Family Advocates is a non-profit organization that has spent the last 30 years helping abused and neglected children in La Porte County. The pandemic has taken a toll on the entire country which is why we are having a virtual event this year. If there was ever a time to laugh it is now so we would like to invite comedians to compete in a virtual comedy competition.
The comedian with the most votes will win:
- $1,000 & a Promotional Package or (EPK) Electronic Press Kit valued at $2,000.
- Runner-up will win $200.
- Live voting will take place during the event to determine the winner.
- Our virtual event will air on Friday, November 13, 2020 with recorded routines.
If you are interested in competing;
- Submit completed form and performance video link. https://bit.ly/3msHFLE
- All applicants are considered.
- We ask that acts stay PG 13 due to the audience being virtual.
- Video performance will be judged against all other applicants by a 5 judge panel.
- Those that make it through to the final will have the opportunity to perform their best 5 minutes in a recorded clip where the winner will be determined by the live voting.
- Submissions must be submitted by October 21, 2020.
- All entries will be reviewed and those that make it to the final will be notified by November 1, 2020.
Fill out to submit entries on the page submission form or fill out and email to email@example.com with attached video performance.